messpunkte Premium 3D Scanner Reference Marker Targets
Uncoded markers are used by 3D scanners and photogrammetry systems to generate 3D coordinates for more accurate inspections and as reference for orientating measurement systems in 3D space.
Our white-on-black targets are high precision cut points. This guarantees ideal removability from the sheet and absolute concentricity.
Our dots are uniquely coated for optimum removability from the component.
- High precision cut
- Highly reflective – also from low angles
- Ideal removability
- Round on sheet
- High quality box package
- Developed by print and scanning experts
- Made in Germany
Quantity Per Box:
- 0.2 - 1.5 mm = 4,000 dots per box
- 2 - 3 mm = 3,000 dots per box
- 5 mm = 2,500 dots per box
- 8 mm = 1,200 dots per box